اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Priyanka fulfills father's dream of becoming a singer
Sep 14th 2012, 04:29

Mumbai, September 13: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who made her singing debut through international music single 'In My City', today said she had fulfilled her father Dr Ashok Chopra's long cherished dream of becoming a singer. "My parents were very emotional when they heard my song. This was my dad's dream. My dad was not all that happy when I became an actor and won national awards, like he is today," Priyanka told reporters here at the unveiling of the album. "My father is an incredible singer. I am happy and overwhelmed that my family and friends are here. I am...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Priyanka fulfills father's dream of becoming a singer

Post a Comment