اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
I want to sing for Rekha, says Priyanka Chopra
Sep 15th 2012, 03:28

Mumbai, September 14: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who unveiled her debut international music single 'In My City' last night, says she wants to sing in Bollywood movies someday and would like to lend her voice to veteran actress Rekha. Priyanka's first international single 'In My City', featuring rap artiste and Black Eyed Peas singer Will.I.Am, will have her crooning in English. "I would like to be the voice for Rekhaji," Priyanka said. At the 13th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to I want to sing for Rekha, says Priyanka Chopra

Post a Comment