اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

Game 1 criticism not getting to Eagles' Vick

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Game 1 criticism not getting to Eagles' Vick
Sep 13th 2012, 04:10

PHILADELPHIA Michael Vick did not lunge for the TV remote to try to avoid NFL coverage the past few days, in the aftermath of his four-interception performance in the Eagles' season-opening victory over the Browns. "I watched it," Vick said after Wednesday's practice. "It doesn't bother me. I spent two years in prison. You think I care what somebody says?" The people on TV weren't saying anything Vick didn't already know, as the quarterback noted earlier Wednesday, to a throng of reporters pressing around his locker stall. "I watched the film. I'm the one who lived it. Everyone else just kind of watched it from afar, they're just speculating about it ... I'm the one that's got to deal with...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Game 1 criticism not getting to Eagles' Vick

Post a Comment