اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Business News
Latest headlines from WN Network
F&I Express Launches ExpressTabletSM iPad App for Aftermarket F&I Agents
Sep 10th 2012, 03:53

Express Tablet provides aftermarket F&I Agents instant access to all of their clients, prospects, provider and venders at the touch of a finger. Palos Verdes, California (PRWEB) September 09, 2012 F&I Express and its industry leading F&I Express eContracting platform announced today the launch of ExpressTabletSM, an iPad application that provides aftermarket F&I Agents secure electronic access to all of their dealer, prospect, provider, product and vendor information. ExpressTabletSM provides Agents with a complete mobile office solution, a single easy-to-use tool that delivers point-of-contact sales and service support to help increase dealer PVR and Agent effectiveness. Key...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to F&I Express Launches ExpressTabletSM iPad App for Aftermarket F&I Agents

Post a Comment