اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Sideshow: Kristen Stewart admits sex with her director
Jul 26th 2012, 08:11

Is the fairy tale over? In a revelation that has shaken the Republic to its core, Kristen Stewart, 22, has admitted she two-timed vampiric beau Robert Pattinson, 26, with Rupert Sanders, the married 41-year-old director of her fairy-tale flick Snow White and the Huntsman. "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me," K-Stew says to People. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry." The mea culpa comes hours after Us Weekly uncovered the heartrending truth. Rupert, whose wife, Liberty Ross, plays K-Stew's mom in Huntsman...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Sideshow: Kristen Stewart admits sex with her director

Post a Comment