اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Sport News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Ernie: I hope Scott doesn't take major defeat as hard as me
Jul 22nd 2012, 23:09

Ernie Els put an arm around Adam Scott’s shoulder on Sunday night and told him: ‘Don’t fall into a pit of despair like I did.’ Australian Scott was seemingly cruising to his first major championship success, only to finish with four straight bogeys on a dramatic afternoon at Royal Lytham to hand the title to the South African. Done it all before: Ernie Els is an experienced player Said Els: ‘I’ve blown majors, I’ve been on the other end more than I’ve been on the winning end, and I hope he doesn’t take it as hard as me.’ While Scott suffered a disappointment that mirrored some of the dramatic losses suffered by his great idol Greg...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Ernie: I hope Scott doesn't take major defeat as hard as me

Post a Comment