اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
On the path to PINES and presence: in tune with Alison Sudol
Oct 30th 2012, 05:42

Related topics Musica fine frenzyAlison Sudolchicagopines Advertisement If you are ever graced with Alison Sudol's (the lead singer of A Fine Frenzy), presence, you'll immediately be embraced by her glowing and bubbly personality, her absolute joy she exhibits for life and people, and then wonder how impossible it'd be for her to experience gloom. The truth of the matter is, Sudol, like everyone, went through a period where she felt lifeless and unknowing. "I had come to a point in my life where nothing was bringing me joy and nothing was feeling satisfying or exciting," she admits. "Nothing was making it into my heart; I just felt a bit detached from everything and I had to really, really...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to On the path to PINES and presence: in tune with Alison Sudol

Post a Comment