اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Health News
Latest headlines from WN Network
First, you cry. Then, you fight. But how do you respond when you are cured?
Oct 1st 2012, 05:19

Judith Kolich is an empty-nester now. She spends her time working, traveling with her husband, chatting with her daughters as they enter young womanhood in college and beyond. She runs a mile each day and powers through 65 sit-ups and 75 leg lifts “every blessed morning,” she says with a laugh. She enjoys her job as a lawyer for a federal appeals judge but also looks forward to retiring in three years. It’s a mostly normal life for Kolich, even as she never forgets her battle with breast cancer 17 years ago. “I’ve done what I set out to do, which was raise my kids and continue working,” the Wellington resident says. “I used my law degree … I...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to First, you cry. Then, you fight. But how do you respond when you are cured?

Post a Comment