اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

What's next for Natalie Imbruglia?

Sunday, August 26, 2012

WN.com - Music News
Latest headlines from WN Network
What's next for Natalie Imbruglia?
Aug 27th 2012, 02:13

AS Natalie Imbruglia tells it, she never imagined that at 37, she'd be divorced and childless. But she's a glass half full kind of woman and is philosophical about happiness. "I thought I would be in a very different place at this point in my life," the popstar-model-actress admits. "You don't know which way your life is going to turn." Dressed casually chic in skin-tight black trousers, a blue shirt and a cropped black leather jacket, she sips green tea on the rooftop of the W Hotel in one of the most exclusive areas of St Petersburg, in Russia. "I didn't think I'd be divorced, and I didn't think I wouldn't have any children," she tells Insider....

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to What's next for Natalie Imbruglia?

Post a Comment