اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' recap, Brandi's Night School for Girls
Jan 29th 2013, 11:41

This is the penultimate episode of season three of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and I am already having withdrawal. I have learned so much from these ladies: How to best shade an adversary (Lisa's dignified side-eyes and brush-offs are like intricate tapestries of disrespect), how not to treat your loving husband (here's looking at you, Marissa) and most importantly, how to best ruin a dinner party. If I'm waxing nostalgic now, I'll probably be slumped in a corner with a Botox needle lodged in my forehead next week. First we swing by Yolanda's house to watch her plate this perfect meal in her well-lit kitchen -- like an audition tape for the Food Network, or something. Who am I...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' recap, Brandi's Night School for Girls

Post a Comment