اعلان هااااااااااااااام


Translate

WN.com - Entertainment News
Latest headlines from WN Network
Nicki Minaj - 'There was a reason I didn't get a Grammy nomination this year'
Jan 31st 2013, 11:09

Despite having a big year in music, Nicki Minaj didn't receive any Grammy nominations. Not a problem, she says. "I've gotten tons of awards and I believe when it's my time to get a Grammy, I'll get a Grammy," she said with a laugh. The 30-year-old had one of last year's biggest hits with the multiplatinum dance-pop anthem "Starships." Her album, Pink...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 Responses to Nicki Minaj - 'There was a reason I didn't get a Grammy nomination this year'

Post a Comment